1987 was a common year that started on a Thursday. 25 days later, just after Super Bowl XXI, I came into being. 27 years after that, brianlyskoski.com popped up on the Internet.
Some (sort-of) interesting facts about me:
- I have always lived in Orange County.
- I love the beach and tropical shores.
- I met the love of my life when I was 20 and married her a year later.
- I graduated from Biola University in 2010 with a B.A. in Psychology.
- I am currently at Vanguard University working on a Masters in Theological Studies.
- I am the Director of Parish Ministries and Operations at St. Matthew’s Church.
- I have a son that is the absolute coolest thing since sliced bread.
- I like to relax with good coffee, craft beer, rye whiskey, or a smooth cigar.
I’m a passionate system builder and love equipping people for ministry. Here you’ll find my sarcastic musings on life and grad school, ideas of engaging people at church, recommendations of a good beer, or simply me bragging about my wife and son.
Thanks for visiting brianlyskoski.com. I hope you find this stuff worth reading!